Thursday 23 June 2011

A few of my top rated youtube comments

I am a Youtuber.  I love youtube, so much, that when I go home, I don’t go and sit on the couch to watch TV.  I go to my computer, and Youtube.  Being this kind of person, I have become fairly decent on getting some of the top comments that I will share with you.  Some of them are rather embarrassing, but I wrote it, and I must own up to it.  While most of my comments remain at the bottom of the barrel, washed away with the rest of the mundane comments that plauge Youtube, most of them generate at least 30 thumbs up or stay on top for a while.  It is rare that my comments get any thumbs up past 100, here are a few that I know have gotten up there, and some that are just plain silly!

Last one getting a lot of likes:
The comment: "OMG! A video that's not uploaded by VIVO! Thumbs up from me!"
Yes, the spelling error was there, but the message still went through.  Of course this also lead to people thinking I was an idiot, and ignorant for back talking about vevo.  It’s not so, I don’t mind vevo, I just knew that saying this would get a lot of thumbs up in that particular video.  Last count thumbs up was at, 63.
Before that one.
The comment: "Seriously, how does someone let it get that bad?! First bug I'd see, I'd start taking everything apart!"
I said this, because it was based off of feeling.  It seems to be that it would be common sense for one, to start checking after they found one bed bug.  But it seems that it is not!  The reason I am putting this one up, not mainly because of the likes, but because it was on top for a very long time!  At last check it was at 22 likes, on top for a few months!
This one is really kind of embarrassing what I said, but here it is.
Comment: When I was watching the guy, I was watching his feet.
When I was watching the girl, I was watching her boobs.
D:
Yes, yes.  I talked about me watching a girl’s boobs, which is why I put the little emoticon on the bottom.  It was truthful, and it shocked me.  It was also truthful, and perverse to a lot of other people as well.  It stayed up for about 6 days, and it generated 159 likes in its time on top.

So this one will be making me admit one of my Hollywood crushes.
Comment:  I have the biggest crush on him! He is so funny!
I hope his girlfriend knows, that she's so lucky!!!

It’s truthful, it’s sweet, and it’s even a little hurtful if he is on your list, because you know that this kind of guy will always be with the one he picks(unless he or she decides to break it off).  Topped out at 147 likes, and was up for a period of about 3 months.

This one actually gave me quite a backlash.
Comment : Am I the only one that thinks that looks kinda cool?
I don’t know why people felt the need to reply in a hateful manner.  But this one goes to show, if you are truthful in your comments, you can go against the grain.  The grain being that everyone hates it.  114 likes.
Those are all the ones that I still had in my inbox.  Generally, when you start getting your comment liked, and on top, people will try to reply to it.  That being said, people have hated me, if not for any other reason than the fact that my comment was on the top.
For the last one, I had about five people reply, saying that I was fucking dumb, and other shit like that.  So that's a reason that has pulled me away from youtubing comments.  Too much negative people on youtube.  It's actually quite fascinating.  I, myself have been sucked into a youtube argument a few times, but in the end I always let the other person take the last word.  It's too much energy wasted in the form of a petty online argument, and I try not to do that anymore!

SEE YOU ON YOUTUBE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment