Thursday 9 June 2011

I actually love my job.

See, that doesn't happen to most people in this world.  People grow up thinking, I have to get a good PAYING job that will give me a great life.  That's not how I grew up, I grew thinking about what would make me happy for the rest of my life.  Starting at age 12, I came to a decision.  Film.  I loved film, and knew almost nothing about it, but when I made the decision to work in the Film Industry, I started to really get involved.  I watched movies with commentaries, I research all over the internet, and I became an extra just to get on an actual set.  All those years of work have paid off.  I am in a Fantastic program called New Voices, and things have not been better in a very, very long time!  I feel so thankful to have been accepted, and now I may actually get the chance to find work in the industry because I have skills, and contacts to do it!
I'm so excited for my future.  How many people these days can say that?

1 comment: