Monday 13 June 2011

Internet Personality

I spend a lot of time on the internet. I always have. When I was about 12-13 I use to love sleeping over at my friends place, because she had the internet. I would stay on till 3 in the morning.
Tragically, it had carried into my older self. Too often I find such awesome things over the net. I could practically live in it, it's like a whole different universe. That being said, I have developed an internet personality. It sounds lame, and I know it, but that's how my internet personality, and I roll. The way it came up, was observing how other people act on the internet. It's quite normal for people to only be a certain type like a troll, newb...etc. and they can be the people that never evolve past that. Why? I don't know. What I do know, is that my personality over the internet has majorly changed since I started going on the net.
When I was younger(I really hate to admit this) I used to be one of those sicko flirting girls. I was totally all about talking to guys and what not. But I had an edge. I didn't like seeing penis or balls on my screen, and I didn't talk about it either. I also constantly told people off, but not in the "go die" kind of way, but more like "your fathers condom broke, and thats how you got here" kind of way.
The internet has lead me to a cruel part of me that I didn't know existed. I made friends over the net, but to the people that angered me, I was the biggest bitch in the internet world. I could make a stone cry I was so hardcore. But, then that's all people knew me as. I realized I found a bit of fame in being a bitch, but the cost was being tired, and being a bitch. It's really tiring to be like that all the time. I don't know how people can do that for longer than an hour.
Since I quit being a bitch, I have found myself leaning over towards being more silly, and smartass. Now, I am only like that to those who are some kind of bully, and go overboard. So lately I've kind of become some kind of protective person. Ah, and the evolution continues. But I know there will always be apart of me that will be a bitch when I have to. Just won't stay that way all the time now.
I might touch up on this later, as I have to go back to work, but for now...that's all she wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment